Monday, July 26, 2010

Convergence

We have arrived!  Our home for the next couple weeks.  A lot of people ask why we come back to the same place year after year.  Well, many reasons but this is one.
Chimney Rock from the "Mesa"

 This was taken from the doorway to our little domicile.  I'll chat more about our room in a future post, but for now, not a bad view out the front.

The most recent tracking log for "The Box" ...
ALBUQUERQUE, NM, US 07/26/2010 5:58 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

07/26/2010 9:18 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Scheduled to arrive tomorrow right on time.  I let them know at check in that I had a "rather large box" arriving and they wanted to have my instructor email.  I guess only the ones that teach classes here have large shipments coming - pottery supplies, easels and the like.  I think they will find my box somewhat unusual.  Tomorrow I'll have to find a spare barn or shed somewhere to hide all this stuff.

Much less rain today - even some blue sky.  It does look like the weather pattern will be like this for a while.  I won't start getting nervous until later in the week - for now just enjoying being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment